A Fellowship of One Family In Christ In All the Nations
I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named Ep 3:14-15
Basic Common Beliefs of the Members of One Family
All the true churches of God, which are mentioned in the book of Revelation chapters 2 and 3, have the following beliefs in common, and these are also the foundational teachings of this ministry:
1. Jesus Christ is God, who came in the flesh, to die for the sins of man and to give them eternal life.
2. Jesus Christ is the only way any person can be saved. “Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.”
3. The Lord and Father of Jesus Christ is God the Father.
4. God works in his creation through the Person of the Holy Spirit.
5. The Bible is the only infallible Scripture inspired by God for the edification of man.
6. A Christian should not sin – which is defined as the ‘transgression of the law’ (1 John 3:4). The Law of God is summarized in The 10 Commandments. But if e sins in es weakness e has an immediate propitiation, on repentance, through the blood of Christ shed for em at Calvary. But no sinful lifestyle, such as homosexuality, will be accepted among God’s People, and until a person repents of such sin, he or she cannot be recognized as a true Christian.
7. Jesus Christ is returning and will usher in the Kingdom of God. He has prophesied several signs that would clearly indicate his coming is very imminent, but no man can know the exact day or even year of his return.
8. There is a Final Judgment of all humanity. Those made righteous through Christ will inherit eternal life, and those incorrigibly wicked will perish forever.
The above 8 beliefs are the core beliefs of all true churches of God worldwide. Within these basic beliefs they may be doctrinal variations, but the core is the same.
If anyone who is a regular visitor to this website would wish to have a closer association with Pappa Joseph’s ministry and have an online fellowship with other likeminded believers, I encourage them to be part of the informal fellowship ‘One Family’. There are no conditions to becoming a member except that you believe the core teachings of the Bible, as stated in the above 8 beliefs, and that you are encouraged by the messages of Pappa Joseph.
God willing, if there are a sufficient number of members of this fellowship in any country, I would like to visit them and hold a meeting for them, and get to know them personally. Right now God has not given me any other vision, except that it would be a good idea to have a fellowship of likeminded believers from all the churches in all the nations. As this mission grows, I will keep you updated on further plans and development of this fellowship.
God bless all the plans you have in your heart to serve him to your utmost.